Senior Programmer Analysts (.Net) will work closely with the project teams in GTA area to successfully deliver Application Development projects.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Information Technology.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science.
- Excellent communication skills.
- At least 4 years’ experience of development in .Net.
- Expert level knowledge of C#, and .NET 4 framework including ASP. NET MVC and/or Windows Forms using Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- Good understanding of developing an enterprise grade application (Concurrency Transactions, Security, Operations and Design Patterns)
- Familiarity with Unit Testing a plus.
- Familiarity with configuring and deploying web applications on IIS 7.5.
- Good knowledge of SQL and T-SQL on MS SQL Server 2005/2008. Experience with other database platforms such as Oracle or DB2 a plus.
- Strong working experience designing and implementing data access using ADO.NET and/or Entity Framework.
- Strong working experience using Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.1/5.0 and Windows Communication Foundation 3.5/4.5 (WCF).
- Microsoft Certifications (MCPD on Visual Studio 2010: Web Developer 4 or Windows Developer 4; MCSD: Web Applications) is required.
- Ability to adapt new technology in a constantly changing fast paced business environment.
- Strong team player.
- Knowledge of UML and SDLC.
- Experience in the Financial Industry
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org