VERAX is looking for Senior Project Manager who will provide technical leadership to our project teams to successfully deliver mid to large size initiatives in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Minimum 15 years experience in Information Technology, with a minimum of 5 years experience of managing complex projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree complemented with Project Management Certification (PMP).
- Results oriented; highly developed consultative, interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Experience managing and delivering complex projects.
- Proven track record of high customer satisfaction.
- Ability to motivate and mentor team members.
- At least 5 years experience in the Financial Industry, preferably in brokerage or banking
- Knowledge of financial processes, data and systems, ideally regulatory, and compliance based project work e.g. AML, Basel II/III, Liquidity Risk, Operational Risk etc.
- Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with business as well as technology technology teams and stakeholders.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude and customer focused approach.
- Strong business and IT knowledge and experience in the Financial Industry.
- In-depth understanding of delivery methodologies and architectures.
- Knowledge of OO Design and Development.
Please apply to email@example.com