VERAX is looking for Senior Informatica ETL Developer who is hands-on in Informatica technology and will provide technical leadership to our project teams to successfully deliver Informatica ETL projects in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Provide the overall data integration and Informatica ETL strategy for client engagements based on an approach that is holistic, scalable, pragmatic, and effective design of data processing.
- Understand business requirements for data and information especially in the Banking and Financial Industries.
- Develop data integration architecture (sources, staging, data and process flows, business rules and transformations, and targets) for client engagements.
- Define data management and data improvement processes as part of the overall data integration strategy.
- Perform data profiling and data quality audit.
- Design and develop Informatica mappings, mapplets, and the overall work flows.
- Produce estimates for data analysis and mapping, design, development, and testing.
- Work with the Data Modeler for the data model design.
- Review and guide the technical team’s deliverables to ensure overall code quality and mapping structure compliance with the overall data integration architecture.
- Ensure compliance with business, data, and technical requirements.
- Ensure that enterprise architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enforced.
- Provide assessments of architectural risk and mitigation strategies.
- Mentor and coach the technical team.
- Assist with proposals and pre-sales.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Information Technology, participating in complex projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong business and IT knowledge and experience in the Banking and Financial Industries.
- Proven Leadership skills.
- Strong Data Warehousing architecture knowledge (e.g. enterprise data warehouse, master data management, data integration, and data quality).
- Strong knowledge in Data Ware-housing Life Cycle and Data Integ-ration Methodologies (ETL, EAI, EII).
- Strong skill in Data Analysis and ETL Design.
- Strong knowledge and extensive experiences in using Informatica PowerCenter to develop data mappings and job flows.
- Strong SQL programming knowledge in Oracle, Microsoft SQL, or IBM DB2 databases.
- Knowledgeable in both Relational and Dimensional Data Modeling (with both Kimball and Inmon approaches).
- Knowledge in data management principles.
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple initiatives and excel in a team environment.
Please apply to email@example.com