VERAX is looking for Technical Architects who will provide technical leadership to our project teams to successfully deliver mid to large size initiatives in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Provide the overall technology vision and solution for client engagements.
- Define solution architecture and IT roadmap based on the client needs and industry trends.
- Review and guide the technical team’s deliverables to ensure overall quality and compliance with the architecture.
- Help build key business and framework components.
- Ensure compliance with business and technical requirements.
- Analyze, document and manage technical requirements.
- Ensure that architecture standards, policies, and procedures are enforced.
- Produce estimates for software design, development and testing.
- Provide assessments of architectural risk and mitigation strategies.
- Mentor and coach the technical team.
- Assist with proposals and pre-sales.
- 10 to 15 years experience in Information Technology, managing complex projects.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Computer Science.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Strong business and IT knowledge and experience in the Financial Industry
- Proven Leadership skills
- Knowledge of Software Development methodologies Agile, RUP, RAD, etc).
- Strong OO Analysis, Design and Development.
- Strong J2ee, EAI & Relational Database experience
- Ability to work concurrently on multiple initiatives and excel in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture including Zackman framework and TOGAF.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org